Geotechnical investigation can be regarded as an essential part of the preliminary or detail design of any construction project which determines the engineering (soil and rock mechanics) characteristics of the ground. We provide a comprehensive and versatile range of ground investigation techniques ranging from simple trial pit investigations to more advanced drilling and in-situ testing methods.
We are empowered with team of highly motivated and experienced engineers and geologists who have the ability to cope with difficult access sites, ground conditions or terrain, both on land and over water. Our in-house laboratories are equipped to provide comprehensive geotechnical soils and materials testing services.
We ensure that the ground investigation is designed and implemented correctly to meet the project requirements. Where necessary, our multi-disciplined teams are able to integrate the scope of works to cover geotechnical, geological and geophysical concerns in order to provide a technically robust and cost effective site investigation solution.
Our key areas of geotechnical site investigation include:
- Onshore and offshore site investigations for geotechnical, geophysical and geological work
- Foundation investigations and design
- Seismic hazard evaluations and earthquake engineering
- Dewatering and seepage analysis
- Geotechnical laboratory testing for all type of rock and soil samples
- Contaminated land investigation, risk assessments, remedial works design, and validation
- Design of road, railway, and airstrip embankments
- Waste facilities design
- Pavement, subgrade and materials investigations
- Groundwater studies
- Soft ground engineering, including reclamation and ground improvement
- Environmental engineering, including acid sulfate and soil contamination investigations and remediation